Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
This website is operated by DK Performance (referred to as “DK Performance/we/our/us”). As user of this website
(referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject
- read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- print a copy for future reference.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- Order process
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The ‘confirmation’ stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from DK Performance.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please refer to Returns & Refunds Policy).
- Orders are dispatched with a known and reputable courier company offering various estimated delivery timescales available, such as 24 hour and 48 hour. This is subject to the wheels being ready for dispatch at the time of payment clearing. Should your order not be available for a requested delivery time, a member of the Sales Team will contact you to discuss next steps.
- Deliveries are made any time between 8am and 6pm on delivery day.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. DK Performance shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- We shall be entitled at any time to make partial deliveries. In some instances beyond our control items may get separated during transit, for example you may receive 3 wheels today and the 4th tomorrow. This is not a common scenario but at during busy times of the year or due to lack of space on the courier delivery van etc. it can happen. This is beyond our control and DK Performance shall not be liable for the consequences of any partial delivery may have caused you.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- All goods must be checked thoroughly prior to signing for them from the courier on arrival. Goods damaged in transit will not be eligible for exchange or refund when accepted in good condition. Buyer will be responsible for the goods should this occur.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions:
1. The product is unsuitable, every order is checked. If there is a problem with your order then you will be contacted by an advisor.
2. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated.
- We retain the right to cancel any order at any time. If payment has been made, we will process a full refund immediately.
- Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- We offer a 7 day money back guarantee, please refer to Returns & Refunds Policy. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy and Refunds section.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 7 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations (see the Returns & Refunds Policy page for further details).
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Liability and Indemnity
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Subject to Section G1 above, DK Performance will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website
DK Performance will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and DK Performance accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Subject to Section G1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section E above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Subject to Section G1 above, DK Performance will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
1) economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
2) or loss of goodwill or reputation; or;
3) special or indirect losses.
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding the above, subject to Section G1 DK Performance aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise)
for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect
of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
- This clause G does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
- DK Performance shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (1) the privacy practices of such websites, (2) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (3) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by DK Performance.
- DK Performance reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
1) DK Performance (as defined below) shall have the right to enforce any rights or benefits under these terms and conditions;
2) DK Performance shall have the right to enforce and take the benefit of the rights or benefits of any limitation or exclusion or limitation of liability in these terms and conditions;
3) a person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section H8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
4) No consent from the persons referred to in Section H9 is required for the parties to vary or rescind these terms and conditions (whether or not in any way that varies or extinguishes rights or benefits in favour of such third parties).
- No delay or failure by DK Performance to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of DK Performance.
- These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and DK Performance relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and DK Performance for your use of this website.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
Under the Consumer Rights Regulations, you have a right to cancel your DK Performance order within 14 days order for a refund. The extent of any refund is subject to the circumstances of the cancellation.
If you wish to cancel your order prior to the preparation and dispatch of the goods, you can contact us on 0161 834 6000 and we can arrange a full refund. Please be made aware that DK Performance will not be held liable for any courier charges if an order is cancelled after the dispatch of the goods and any refunds will not be processed until the goods have been safely returned and inspected. In some instances, the cancellation of special order items may be subject to a restocking fee. We will not accept return if you order wheels and tyres package once we fit tyres on wheels we will not accept any return so please make sure you like them wheels and you have no intentions to return. We consider wheels as used once tyres on them.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the goods supplied by DK Performance, we ask that they are not fitted to the car. You must contact DK Performance within 14 days to innate a return at the cost the of the purchaser. A refund will be processed within 7 working days following a thorough inspection of the returned items. If we deem this product to be used, or in anyway different from the way in which it was dispatched, DK Performance reserves the right to reject the claim for a refund and return to sender.
Any returns must be packaged in their original or equivalent packing. DK Performance will not be held liable for any courier damage due to insufficient packaging. If for any reason a product is returned to us with no or insufficient packaging, DK Performance reserves the right to refuse the return and return the goods to sender.
If you believe your goods to be faulty, they must not be fitted to the vehicle and you must contact DK Performance on 0161 834 6000 immediately. If the product has already been fitted to the vehicle, it must be removed from the vehicle without delay. Before returning the product, your concerns must be made aware to DK Performance who can innate the returns process.
DK Performance products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a minimum of 1 year. We advise that chrome and polished wheels are not used during the winter months October to February, if used during this period warranty is void. All our ex-display wheels carry no warranty or guarantee. Please also be advised that any impact damage to the wheel will render any warranty void with immediate effect.
The warranty terms for all DK Performance products are provided solely by the respective manufacturer/distributor of that product. In the event of a warranty claim, DK Performance will act on the behalf of the purchaser in ensuring the product is returned to the manufacturer/distributer for proper and complete inspection at the initial cost of the purchaser. All warranty claims must also be accompanied by an original invoice and proof of purchase and must first be discussed with DK Performance prior to the return of the goods. In order for DK Performance to warrant a wheel, the manufacturer/distributer must first establish liability. We would ask customers to understand the need for proper examination by the manufacturer before establishing liability.
In the event that warranty claim is unsuccessful or deemed invalid, DK Performance will not be held liable for any costs incurred throughout the period of that claim.
Please Note: Alloy Wheels in polished or chrome finish are not covered by a warranty. This is due to the climate in the UK and salts/grit that are used on the roads.
The manufacturer of any given tyre must first establish liability in order for DK Performance to warrant a tyre. No refund or replacement can be arranged until we are presented with the results of a full inspection by the manufacturer. If a tyre is deemed warrantable by the manufacturer, then a credit will be raised, which will be in full minus a percentage of the remaining tread depth. We would ask customers to understand the need for proper tyre examination by the manufacturer before establishing liability to replace the tyre. It is not therefore possible to resolve tyre problems on the spot.
DK Performance insists that you confirm the correct equipment, condition, fittings and tyre directions prior to fitting. DK Performance will under no circumstances be held liable for any costs incurred due to the fitting of incorrect or unsuitable equipment. Though we will always do our best to ensure that the fittings supplied with the wheels are correct, the final responsibility for confirming the suitability of any product is that of the purchaser and the fitter. In the unlikely event that an item is incorrect, damaged or the wrong size, do not fit to your vehicle, do not drive on it, do not fit tyres if wheels only, contact DK Performance immediately. DK Performance will not be held liable for any external charges.
We advise a test fit and that you thoroughly check the alloy wheels, prior to mounting tyres for wheels only packages. Failure to include car details make, model, version, year and original tyre size at checkout may invalidate any claim.
(For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from Customer Service Centres may be recorded or monitored).
1. SITE ACCESS
1.1 You will be able to access this Website without having to register any details with us.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2.3 You are not permitted under any circumstances to download any content from this website.
2.4 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. VISITOR CONDUCT
(a) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
3.2 We will fully co operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 3.1.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
5.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
6.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
6.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
7. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by DK Performance on this website and by using the DK Performance web site generally you agree to this use.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you register and use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We
will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services
- for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we
offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods:
- telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not
wish DK Performance to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
- In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to other companies in the Group;
- to employees and agents of the Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
- agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
- to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
- New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our web site. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your trolley, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website
tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Go to the heading “Manage Cookies”. Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on “cookies” – an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our web sites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
- Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
- In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Payment Assist Ltd Terms and Conditions for Payment Agreement on all transactions
The Agreement shall be between Payment Assist Ltd, (Registered and Correspondence Address: Unit 5A, Digby Drive, Melton Mowbray, Leicester
LE13 0RQ)and the Customer named on the recurring transaction authority.
The words below have the following meaning in this Agreement:
“Act” is the Consumer Credit Act 1974
“Amount of credit” is the amount of invoice shown on the recurring transaction authority overleaf
“you”/”your” means the borrower
“we”/”us”/”our” means Payment Assist Ltd, its successors and assigns
Unless otherwise agreed, all communications and documentation in relation to this Agreement will be in English
Collection of repayments
The payment of the facility will be made from recurring monthly debits from your debit card as set out in the recurring transaction authority. A signed
recurring transaction authority (overleaf) is required to be completed to allow this facility to be put in place.
Your costs for obtaining the facility
The facility is set up as an interest free facility. There are no charges for obtaining this facility or interest costs for the term of the facility provided the
repayments are made in line with the recurring transaction authority. The Total amount payable is equal to the Amount of credit, with no Charge for credit.
Late payment charges
Charges will be payable on each occurence of one or more of the following events:
Returned/recalled or declined payment; £10
Letters sent to you as a result of a breach of your credit agreement; £15
Telephone call in respect of late payment; £10
Issue of default notice; £20
Transfer of your account from Collections to Debt Recovery; £25
Alteration of terms from those agreed will be dealt with and charged on a case by case basis We may also charge our reasonable legal costs and disbursements for enforcing any term of the agreement.
You must pay us on demand the amount of any reasonable expenses or cost incurred as a result of any misleading or inaccurate information given
in connection with the agreement. These charges will be incorporated into the debt owed and will be debited from the debit card provided in the recurring transaction authority.
Your right to withdraw
If you wish to withdraw from this Agreement you can do so, please notify us in writing to Payment Assist Ltd, Unit 5A, Digby Drive, Melton Mowbray,
Leicester LE13 0RQ or over the phone on 01664 503151.
You must repay the amount you owe us either by cheque or by debit card. The amount you owe us will be the balance of the facility, with no interest
charged. If you do not repay the amount you owe us within 30 calendar days from the date you notified us of your intention to withdraw, we will recover it
as a debt through the courts.
We may assign and transfer this agreement or all or any part of its rights here under to any person, firm or corporation without limitation, and this
agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties here to and their successors, representatives and assigns forever. Payment
Assist Ltd expressly prohibits the assigning of the rights under the agreement by the borrower.
Your right to request a statement
Should you require a paper statement, please request this in writing to Payment Assist Ltd, Unit 5A, Digby Drive, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Partial Early Repayment or Full Early Settlement
Should you wish to repay part or all of the facility early, please send the request in writing to Payment Assist Ltd, Unit 5A, Digby Drive, Melton Mowbray, Leicester LE13 0RQ or by calling us on 01664 503151.
As there is no interest charged to the facility, the balance will reduce by the amount of the repayment.
Our right to demand earlier payment
We may demand immediate and full repayment of your facility if:
The information provided when you applied for the facility was false or incorrect.
You are more than 14 days overdue with any amount you owe us.
If you become bankrupt.
If you become insolvent.
If you fall behind with your repayments we may pass information about the amount you owe to a credit reference agency. Credit reference agencies record
this information and companies may use it to assess any future loan/credit applications you might make. This may affect your ability to get credit.
Missing or underpayment
The consequences of not making your agreed payments are that the account will be in default and We may register your details with credit reference agencies
You may find it difficult to obtain credit in the future Legal proceedings may be taken against you. If you are having any difficulties in making payments under your Agreement please contact us.
Change of Address
You will notify us in writing within 7 days of any change in your address
If you wish to make a complaint please write to Complaints Department, Payment Assist Ltd, Unit 5A, Digby Drive, Melton Mowbray, Leicester LE13
Unless we agree otherwise, the Law of the residence of the borrower will apply.
For further information about shopping please read our Terms and Conditions.
The DK Performance website is operated by:
55a, Broughton Lane,
Telephone number: 0161 464 7828
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
If you have any questions regarding the DK Performance website please see the Contact section for more information and full contact details.